- Break through in Super Six project
- Stop exploitation of consumers
- Govt banks on land acquisition policy for investment
- India ratifies PTA
- Mechanization of agriculture
- ADB requests to appoint consultant within a month
- Unbearable pressure on ATM
- Urgency for budget discussions
- Clothes, shoes worth Rs 20 b sold during Dashain
- 'Pass appropriation bill soon'
- Quitting jobs, study for Korea
- Continuation of investigation of corruption
- Cantonment probe stopped due to peace process
- Working plan for Pancheshwore soon
Govt banks on land acquisition policy for investment The government is set to generate investment for potential projects by implementing the Land Acquisition for Infrastructure Development Projects, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Regulations 2014 prepared by the National Planning Commission (NPC).
India ratifies PTA The Indian union cabinet has endorsed the preliminary Power Trade Agreement (PTA) signed with Nepal on September 4.
ADB requests to appoint consultant within a month The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has urged for appointment of a consultant for the 140-MW Tanahu reservoir-based hydropower project within a month saying all the issues raised by the government have been included in assessment.
Unbearable pressure on ATM Banks are facing problems in management with the majority of clients using ATM to withdraw money for Dashain shopping.
Clothes, shoes worth Rs 20 b sold during Dashain Around 40 percent of annual business of clothes takes places during the festival season due to the general practice of buying new clothes for festivals like Dashain and Tihar.
NRB takes over management of H&B The Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) has taken over the management of H&B Development Bank suspending the board of directors and the chief executive officer (CEO).
The Supreme Court has not prioritized big corruption cases involving high-ranking officials and high-profile individuals of the society for years.
The Economic Committee under the legislature parliament has directed to pass the bills related to the budget for the fiscal year 2071/72 soon.
The government is preparing to sell 51 percent shares of the Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL) to a foreign strategic partner.
There is extreme polarization in the umbrella organization of the private sector, Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI).